Monday, March 9, 2009

So...

I filled out all my paperwork, and the only thing left to do is...wait until June.

I'm starting to think that I should have checked in in May. Kinda sad, but it's whatever. I really can't wait to find out if my cousin is going to get in too. I would be so sad if I had to go without him. But, we go on.

Meredith is super warm. It's 80 degrees right now, kinda shocking since it was in the low 30's back home for spring break. I'm going home in 18 days, so I guess I'll know how it feels down there for that short weekend. I love making road trips, and I think that will be a ton of fun for me and my friend Stacie. Going back to classes, however, not so fun. I hate this whole "school" thing! Doesn't anyone understand that I just want to go to Disney? I guess not.

Currently awaiting paperwork meetings for credit from my school I am kind of nervous about that, but it's okay. Disney signed what they had to and it was all received, so I am good to go...in June.

I have a feeling this is going to be the second hardest wait of my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment