Tuesday, March 31, 2009

AHHHH!!

So, as you can tell from the title of this update, I am very excited! Why, you may ask?

BECAUSE MY AWESOME COUSIN GOT ACCEPTED FALL ADVANTAGE 2009 CHARACTER PERFORMER!

So, this means that we will be spending the next eight months of our lives together living at the coolest place on earth. His name is Alex, and we grew up together. My family got him into Disney, and my mom made him audition, and he was accepted!! He was pulled for face, and it looks like he is going to be friends with Aladdin! Hopefully :]

The deal that we have is that I'll cook and he will clean. I have a really bad feeling that won't last very long. But it is looking like (if I am allowed to) that I will extend my program until next May and see how things happen from there. I'm sure if I end up doing that, then Alex will too. It will be interesting to see how things happen. I've decided that I'm going to do a video supplement to this blog, and I am sure that he will be starring in some of the videos as well. I'm getting really excited about this, it's like...awesome. Seriously!

Tomorrow is April, which means March is over. And June is one month closer...

No comments:

Post a Comment