Sunday, February 22, 2009

First one...

Well, I was accepted.

Fall Advantage 2009 : Attractions.
I check in June 15th to the happiest place on earth.
And I'm going to live there until January 2nd!

Wow.

Well, maybe we should start with a bit about me.

My name is Emily Catherine,
but I just go by Emily.
I'm from Southeastern Massachusetts,
but I go to Meredith College in Raleigh, North Carolina
Approximately 716.36 miles, roughly 13 hours away.
I'm a double, musical theatre and international studies major with a concentration in tourism.
Which is pretty crazy, even for my standards.
I want to either move to NYC and make it big, go to law school, or earn my way to a high ranking position in the Disney company.
I'm 18, and the youngest freshman here at Meredith, as far as I know.

I applied the first day that applications went up.
I would check every day and then be so upset that they hadn't posted yet.
And then they finally went up, and I had my interview the next monday.
Then came the long wait.
26 days.
And they were the longest 26 days of my life.
But I went to my mailbox on friday, freaked out in front of it, fell to the floor in the middle of the student center and screamed my head off.
Accepted, Fall Advantage 2009 Attractions.
Exactly what I wanted.
Needless to say, I feel completely blessed.

And now comes the even longer wait.
I can't wait.




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I'm Ariel, I got your link off the fb group :)

    ReplyDelete