Thursday, March 12, 2009

Roomie Update!

Hi friends! Just a quick update this time, I'm really sick at Meredith, and there isn't much fun around here for sickies.

So, I decided that random roomie notification sounded like bunches of fun - for me, at least. So I signed up and Disney said: "We currently do not have a roommate for you at this time, but you will be notified by email if a match becomes available." I figured this would probably be a long process...but...the very next morning I woke up with a match! Her name is Susan, and she seems really nice. It looks like we are into the same kind of things, too, so I'm sure we'll be a good match. Knowing that I've got a roomie made me ever more excited to actually get down to Florida, but then I remember it's still 90 days away...which doesn't really seem like all that much! For some reason I thought it was a whole lot more. But it's not! YAY!

Sooo...yeah. That's really all I wanted to say. In a couple days I'm going on what is not being referred to as "the great long roadtrip" with a Meredith friend. We're driving from here to home! So I am sure there will be much to talk about with that! EXCITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment