Monday, April 6, 2009

Maybe today was a bad day to wear my Michigan shirt in North Carolina...

Basketball finals tonight. How exciting. Haha.

I'm feeling as if I'm finding myself in the "down" of the semester. I don't want to do anything, I just want to go to Disney! It's quite the abnormal feeling, like having "senior-itis" all over again. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I am really quickly approaching the 2 month mark (in 5 days!) and I'm starting to think of what I have to pack. I figured I'd put my list on here, so that other people can use mine and make suggestions, cause man do I really need them!

Okay:

Bedding (comforter, quilt, 2 sets of sheets, pillowcases, two pillows, body pillow)
Shower Curtain, Liner, and Caddy
TV/DVD Combo thing
Laptop with cables and things
Shoe Rack
Closet Storage bins
Storage Bin with drawers (I heard that the pantry gets really stuffed, so I was thinking I would keep non-perishables and snacks in a separate place.)
Bed risers
Under bed storage bins
My baby, the mixer. (Don't laugh, I LOVE to cook. My apartment mates are so lucky)
Coffee Maker
Apparently, a toaster.
Food, obviously
Household cleaning items (Clorox wipes, Pledge, Swifter Wet Jet, Windex, Bathroom cleaning stuff)
Shampoo and soap and stuff like that

I should probably also say that I plan on buying most of my stuff while I am in Florida. I'm going down a couple days earlier to get settled and have a mini-cation with my family. Very exciting stuff.

But yeah, that's all for now. I'm going home for Easter in a couple days, and I'll report back from the great commonwealth of MA sometime over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment